Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Male vs Female

Every time I write something, whether it be a full-on story or just a silly little conversation like the previous post was, I try to get some sort of feedback. I don't necessary want positive or negative, or helpful even; just some sort of reaction. Some response. I got two responses from the last post.

Female:
"I know exactly what you're going through. Does this mean that you guys are together now? Like, an official couple? Or are you just trying to get that to happen? You shouldn't put up with that bullshit! This is like that time I was with..."

And so on and so forth. Some sort of tangent about some sort of relationship she was in, that has absolutely zero relation to the story. Or my interests, for that matter.


Male:
"Are you trying to tell me that you're pregnant?"

No comments: